The Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submit Abstracts HERE
Please submit an abstract highlighting your recent clinical, health services, educational, biomedical innovation, or basic science research.
- Authors – List all authors contributing to the work. The presenting author must be listed first.
- Abstract – Each abstract is limited to 2000 characters (including spaces); titles and authors are excluded from this count. Avoid symbol fonts such as ,, in your abstract; instead spell them out as in: alpha, beta, gamma. Abstracts must include the following four sections:
- Background – Describe why the study was conducted and state the objective and/or hypothesis.
- Methods – Describe how the study was conducted, focusing on study design, experimental techniques, and analytic approach.
- Results – Describe the most important findings of the study. Quantitative results should be reported whenever possible. Abstracts can include one figure or one table.
- Conclusions – Describe the conclusions reached based specifically on the study results and comment on the relevance of the study.
- Tables and Figures – Tables and figures are permitted. If included, they will need to be uploaded as a single PDF, MS Excel, or MS Word document.
The Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society 23rd Congress of the Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society May 1-2, 2020